Shipping and return policy
- Orders are processed and shipped on business days only. Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm EST. Excludes U.S. Federal Holidays.
- All orders are subject to approval. We will contact you if needed.
- Please note we are not responsible for incorrect delivery addresses provided at checkout and cannot change the address after order has shipped out from our facilities.
- Shipping Fees are non refundable. This applies for returns and any failed delivery from the carrier.
- Orders may ship from our Louisville KY or NY warehouses. Depending on stock availability and speed of delivery.
Domestic Delivery Time - Standard Shipping
- U.S. ground standard shipping is via USPS, UPS, Fedex or DHL. Please allow 2-3 business days for order processing, and additional 4-5 business days for delivery.
- Delivery to APO/FPO, Alaska and Hawaii is via USPS
Express Delivery Time - 2 Day Shipping
- Expedited orders cutoff time is the same day by 9AM EST.
- Express orders ship via 2 day shipping. Please allow additional 1-2 business days for order processing
- Express Service is not available for shipments to APO/FPO and PO Boxes
Order Change or Cancellation
- In order to get your order to you as quickly as possible, we begin processing an order immediately after it is placed. For this reason, there is a very short time frame to make any changes or cancellations to an order once it has been submitted. Please contact us at 1-877-942-3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can still cancel/change your order.
Returned or Refused Packages
If any package gets returned to us by the carrier there is a reshipping fee of $9.95. This applies for any of the following:
- Packages That The Carrier Was Unable To Deliver Due To Insufficient Address
- Customer Missed 3 Delivery Attempts
- Customer Failed To Pick Up Package From UPS Access Point or Post Office After Delivery Was Missed
We are pleased to offer international shipping to over 100+ countries. We have an international US, UK & Nigerian warehouse for fulfillment.
Most EU orders will dispatch from our UK warehouse for faster shipping and to avoid customs & import duties.
Nigerian orders will dispatch from our Nigerian warehouse and ship via DHL Express.
International Orders fulfilled from US warehouse ship via DHL Express with a signature requirement at delivery.
Customs, Import Fees and Import Restrictions
If you're ordering from Canada or outside of the US, your order may be subject to customs and import duties. Makari.com has no control over these charges and we can't tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. You may contact your local customs office for more information on the current charges
Some countries may restrict the import of certain items. You may contact your local customs office for more information on which items are eligible to be imported in your country.
If any purchase of Makari.com ever fails to meet your satisfaction, please contact our Products Specialists. Our experts will review your dissatisfaction and then opt to, either advise an alternate product, offer a compensation of equal or lesser value or refund the purchase. However, returns will be issued within 30 days of notification. If product is returned after 30 days, a refund will be issued only if product is unused and in its original packaging.
Please note that, when purchasing 2 or more identical items with the same order, only 1 opened item can be fully refunded (within the 30 days return policy) or ( applying our refund policy)
This return policy is valid on individual items only. Our baby line and gift sets have no return allowance. Returns on any of these items will only be issued on unused products. There is absolutely no refund on shipping for returned items.
Please allow us 7 - 14 business days to process returns and refunds, we do have the rights ts to deduct the Shipping amount or discounted prices paid in the original order.
When returning our items, we ask all of our customers to make sure that it is being shipped in its original packaging ( in a box), sent with a reliable shipper and signature upon arrival has been requested.
Forward all returns to:
597 Myrtle Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11205
*Include the original order number on the packaging
International Shipping & Return Policy
There is no return policy on international orders.
We advise all our customers to check the ingredients prior to purchasing any one of Makari’s products. If you are allergic to fish we advise you to steer away from any one of our products containing Caviar. We do not take responsibility for any form of allergic reactions from our products.
If package was received damaged, please email photos of the damage and include the order number. Email should be sent to email@example.com. All packaging material and damaged goods must be kept in the original form as received. The packaging and item(s) shipped must not be sent back to the shipper until a claim is complete. If customer does not keep original packaging damaged we cannot resend a new one.